Access Your Herrick District Library Account
Herrick District Library cardholders can login to access your library account online. Your account can be used to view your currently checked out items, holds, borrowing history, and any fees. You can also renew items and place, freeze, or cancel holds.
Your PIN is usually the last four digits of your telephone number.
HDL staff members are happy to help cardholders resolve any issues over the phone at (616) 355-3700.
Some common issues that may temporarily restrict use of your card include:
- Forgotten PIN. Your PIN is usually the last four digits of your telephone number. If that doesn't work, try resetting your PIN online.
- Expired card. Try renewing your card online.
- Fines and fees over $10.00. Pay fees at the library or through our online payment portal.
- Lost or stolen cards. Please contact HDL immediately in the event of theft.
- Change of address, name, or contact information. Please call (616) 355-3700.