Groundworks’ trained staff can help you:
- Engage with new and emerging technologies with like-minded people
- Transfer media from one format to another
- Grow your small business or start a new one
- Start a new hobby or side hustle
- Learn new digital skills to advance your career
- Record, preserve and share family memories and traditions
Groundworks’ equipment is available by appointment only.
- Schedule a 1-1 appointment to learn how to use the tools and resources Groundworks has available.
- Reserve the equipment you need if you already know how to use Groundworks' equipment and software.
Please review Groundworks Guidelines before visiting.
For general help with smartphones, computers and HDL’s digital resources, visit the first floor information desk for their drop-in tech help.
|Monday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|1st & 3rd Saturday||10:00am -2:00pm|
Groundworks Wants Your Input
Tuck Everlasting Book Discussion
Jul 10th | 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Join us to discuss the book with cast and crew from Hope Repertory Theater’s production of the musical adaptation. For ages 9-13.
Personal Digital Archiving: Scanning Photographs
Here are a few steps to keep in mind as you start digitizing your photos at home or in Groundworks.
Personal Digital Archiving: Retouching Old Photos
A brief introduction to retouching and restoring scanned photographs.
What is 3D Printing?
This blog post highlights what Groundworks teaches patrons about 3D printing. This page gives an introduction to 3D printing.
Teach Yourself Technology
View tutorials on a wide array of tech topics, from basic to advanced skills.