Photo Challenge Entry Form. Limited to one entry per HDL cardholder ages 11 and older.
This year's theme is "Winter Hobbies & Traditions." Photo submissions can be either color or black and white; digital or print. The submission form opens on December 1st, 2022. To be eligible, photos must be taken by Herrick District Library card holders. The deadline to enter photos is January 21, 2023.
Before submitting your photos, please review the challenge rules below. Contact Groundworks with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-355-4944).
Photo Challenge Rules
- Challenge is open to all current Herrick District Library card holders, ages 11 and up.
- Photos may be digital or print. Photos may be black & white or color.
- No more than one photo per entrant.
- Photos must relate to the theme, "Winter Hobbies & Traditions." Photos can be taken anywhere.
- Photos must be original and suitable for public display as determined by the Library.
- The entry form and release form(s) must be submitted for each entrant. Release forms must be physically signed by the entrant (or parent or guardian if entrant is a minor) at the Main Library or North Branch.
- The Library's rights regarding the photograph(s) are stated on the Entrant Release Form.
- All entries must be submitted by January 21, 2023.
- Herrick District Library will feature select photos on our website, through social media and exhibit printed photographs in the library throughout the month of February.
- Photos may be submitted through this entry form or dropped off at Groundworks on the Main Library's lower level.
Winter Photography Challenge
"*" indicates required fields