The HP DesignJet T630 Large Format Poster Printer will print signs and posters up to 36” wide in full CMYK color.
Posters are printed on standard copy paper. Posters measuring up to 24”x36” cost $5.00. Sizes greater than 24”x36” and up to 24”x72” cost $10. Prints longer than 72” cost an additional $1.00/ft. (Example: A 24”x120” poster will cost $14.00.)
Patrons are encouraged to reserve the poster printer during Groundworks’ open hours to print their completed design.
What You'll Need
Use of the poster printer is free. You may design your poster on any of Groundworks’ laptops, or bring poster design on a USB drive ready to print.
Using a PDF file is the easiest way to print your poster. Please make sure your PDF file is saved with the exact dimensions you require. If you need assistance, bring your file and Groundworks staff can help you size your poster and save it as a PDF.
Reserve the Silhouette Cameo during Groundworks’ open hours. Please note:
- Patrons are permitted one 2-hour session per day and up to 4-hours if no one is waiting.
- There is a 15-minute grace period before reservations are automatically cancelled.
- Laptops are for use in the lower level only and cannot be checked out. A valid library card is needed to sign in.
- The computer shuts off and erases all data saved to it when a session expires.
- Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.