Library of Things
HDL's Library of Things contains all kinds of items to help you connect, discover, and create.
To check out an item from the library of things you'll need to:
- Be 18 years of age or older with a HDL card in good standing
- Accept the terms and conditions of the HDL Things borrowing agreement signed at the time of checkout
- Checkout no more than three Library of Things items at a time
- Singer 4452 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
- Power cord/foot pedal
- All-purpose foot
- Two (2) #14 sewing needles
- Seam ripper/brush
- Bobbin (x2)
- Spool Holder (Large & Small)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety/Installation Instructions
- Hard Plastic White Case
The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a true workhorse. The stainless steel bedplate enables smooth fabric flow and the heavy duty interior metal frame ensures skip-free sewing. Top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove and monitor the thread supply. The machine has 32 built-in stitches, including 6 Basic, 7 Stretch, 18 Decorative Stitches and 1 Fully Automatic 1-step Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types of sewing and perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more. It has an automatic needle threader and a maximum sewing speed of 1,100 stitches per minute.
Documentation & Resources
This item is available for check out to HDL cardholders age 18 and older. Borrowers must sign the required Library of Things Agreement acknowledging financial responsibility for lost or damaged equipment.