Interested in being a Teen Book Reviewer?!?
Here’s what you’ll need to do.
- Fill out the Herrick District Library Teen Volunteer Application and hear back from your teen librarian.
- Read a YA book that meets the following criteria:
- the title must be owned by Herrick District Library
- the title must have been published within the last 3 years
- the book you review may NOT be on your school curriculum
- Fill out the book review form. Remember you are writing this review for other teenagers like you! Give enough information to help make a decision if they should read the book or not... but NO SPOILERS!!
Important things to remember:
You will receive 1 hour of community service for every book review you submit. There is a limit of 15 hours of community service per calendar year, but you can submit more than 15 if you just really enjoy them. ?
Teen Book Review Form
"*" indicates required fields